Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Wish List

As I was looking for some last minute shopping ideas for one of our Julafton countdown posts, Emma over at Emma's Designblogg, reminded me about wish lists.  Wish lists are one of my favorite things to do because they don't have to be based in reality.  So to kick-off the last shopping week before Christmas, here is my ultimate Christmas 2013 wish list.



Hermès Silk Scarf


I love Hermès everything but their scarves are quintessential elegance.



 

La Marzocco Espresso Machine




I've said many times since coming to Sweden that one can't get a decent cup of coffee here.  Back in Toronto there were a couple of small coffee shops near our house that had the best coffee.  One of them used a La Marzocco machine.  I know my way around an espresso machine and am a bit of a coffee snob so if I'm wishing for stuff then this beauty makes the list ... and costs a little less than a small car.


 
Hunter Quilt Detail Wellies



My pea green Hunter wellies are nearing the end of their days.  They've been fixed a couple of times but the pure science of it is, rubber disintegrates.  Nothing can be done about that.  These are the new ones I have my eye on.
 



Restoration Hardware Versailles Chair



I'm an incurable francophile so naturally a Versailles chair is on the list.


 


Tiffany and Co. Aviator Sunglasses


Luxury.  And they would look great with the Hermès scarf, non?







No comments:

Post a Comment