Friday 28 March 2014

Patience or Waiting for the Last Frost


The forest nearby slowly melts after a short return of winter
What draws a person to a given hobby?  Why does one feel compelled to do a certain activity?  Maybe there's something there for them that will help them along their journey, some important lesson to be learned.

I have never had any patience and that is something I have always just accepted about myself, that is until I became a mother.  I realized then that patience is imperative to help a child grow into a beautiful adult.  It wasn't about me anymore.  My garden has shown me too that if I don't sit back and wait for the right time the garden will not grow, no matter how rooted in enthusiasm my intentions may be.

After a few weeks of a prelude to spring, we got a blast of winter again. 

So, we wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment