Friday 22 November 2013

Programming Note for the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year"

You must be wondering why I haven't mentioned the "most wonderful time of the year" yet.  Look I love Christmas just as much as the next gal, in fact it's my favorite holiday but I feel Christmas is one of those things that can build up in the system, like Mercury for example, and ruin the whole thing forever. So with that in mind - we don't want Christmas to become toxic for you - Design Stockholm will be Jul and Christmas heavy with shopping tips, cultural info, pics, recipes and perhaps even some Swedish Jul carols (I know, I know) but not until December!

So take a deep breath.  Enjoy the dark, rainy weather knowing that here at Design Stockholm Jul is just around the corner, but it's not here yet.

During the last week of November we'll go back to where it all began at Design Stockholm, Södermalm (click here for a refresher) where we'll launch a new feature which will take a look at space planning, colour schemes and style specific decorating ideas.

Until then, enjoy the view from Åhlens City. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment